30 before 30
So not going to lie inspired by my good friend Chris @ jabbering.co.uk with his 40 before 40 idea. So I got thinking, there must be 30 challenges that I should do before I’mmmmmmm 30 :S 30 is the new 20 right?
So If you have any Ideas leave them in the comments on the page as I need ideas people but here’s some to get me started.
- Climb Kilimanjaro
- Work outdoors as a job
- JOGLE [John O’ Groates to Lands End on bike] -With Ed maybe Bodge?
Run[complete] a marathonBournemouth Marathon 06/10/2013 05:05:46 😀 Complete a half marathonStroud Half 2013 01:59:09
- 10k race
- Walk the Cotswold way
Go back to New Zealand
- 3 peaks sub 10 hours on the hills
- 5 peaks – complete – PJ you up for this?
- Learn to surf properly!
- Go to the top of the Eiffel tower!
- Get my Summer Mountain Leader Award
- Time lapse on top of a mountain somewhere/ nighttime time lapse
- Shelterbox #Microadventure for shelterbox and in memory of Jacob Cockle
- Get motorbike license
- Go back and travel around Ireland, especially the northern coast
- Visit a country I have never been to before 😉 – thanks Joe for this idea!
- Dive and visit Christ of the Abyss at San Fruttuoso, Italy – With Joe Bischler!
- Tough Mudder – With Lisa
- #Microadventure with @Fearlessguider in hammocks to B.P. Stone on Rodbrough common!
- Help organise a event for over 2500 scouts and guides @theLTrayne thanks for that one.
Bake a cake and have it tested by the bakery boy #cakebake @theLTrayne
- Be a Pinkie in Kandersteg!
- ……… more ideas will come